COVID-19 Protocols for Reopening
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please notify the clinic.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask (without an exhalation valve). Universal masking is in effect at all times. If you arrive without a face covering, a mask can be provided at a charge of $1.00.
- To allow for physical distancing within the clinic and limit traffic in/out of the clinic:
- Please arrive alone to your appointment, if possible. If you require assistance from a family member/aide to attend, please notify the clinic.
- Please arrive on time (not early) to avoid crowding in the waiting area
- Hand sanitizing must be performed upon entering and exiting the clinic.
- Please arrive with as few personal items as possible.
- Payment options: Tap credit card/debit payments are now available and are encouraged.
- Receipts will be provided electronically after your appointment. A paper copy will be provided if necessary.
What we are doing to keep us all safe:
- Implementation and strict adherence of new clinical policies and procedures aligned with the recommendations outlined by Public Health Ontario and our governing, professional Colleges
- Staggered appointment times
- Plexiglass barrier installation at the front desk
- More frequent cleaning of common touch areas