COVID-19 Protocols for Reopening
- Patient screening protocols are in place. Please be advised that patients can only be seen for treatment if they are free of symptoms.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask (without an exhalation valve). Universal masking is in effect at all times. If you arrive without a face covering, a mask can be provided at a charge of $1.00.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place within the clinic. A distance of 2 metres will be maintained between patients and staff in the common areas.
- To allow for physical distancing within the clinic and limit traffic in/out of the clinic:
- Please arrive alone to your appointment, if possible. If you require assistance from a family member/aide to attend, they will be subject to the same screening process as patients.
- Please arrive on time (not early) for your appointment and wait outside the front door until you are cued by staff to enter.
- Hand sanitizing must be performed upon entering and exiting the clinic.
- Please arrive with as few personal items as possible.
- Please plan to go to the bathroom ahead of your appointment time as our washroom is closed to the public.
- Payment options: Tap credit card/debit payments are now available and are encouraged.
- Receipts will be provided electronically after your appointment. A paper copy will be provided if necessary.
- Follow up appointments can be made at the end of your appointment, but preferably over the phone or via email to maintain free-flow traffic in the front desk area. Please note that clinic hours, and thereby future appointments, are subject to change.
What we are doing to keep us all safe:
- Implementation and strict adherence of new clinical policies and procedures aligned with the recommendations outlined by Public Health Ontario and our governing, professional Colleges
- Staggered appointment times
- Plexiglass barrier installation at the front desk
- More frequent cleaning of common touch areas